Our Mission. Our Purpose.
Reason Behind the Organization
StriveNation is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization dedicated to preparing young teenagers for their next level in life. StriveNation focuses on providing mentorship and service to train young men in the areas of academics as well as personal life skill development. Our organization promotes academic excellence, entrepreneurship, community service, and continuously provides training for our youth as they strive to reach their individual vision of excellence.
StriveNation understands that there are students who may not be interested in the traditional college platform. Because of that, StriveNation provides programs to enhance students’ entrepreneurship, public speaking, and trade skills, while also collaborating with other like-minded organizations to help best service the needs of our youth.
Throughout the year, the young teens will participate in educational activities and courses to better prepare them to become more than an average individual in today's society. Many students do not get the opportunity to engage in activities that teach politics, financial literacy, discussing multiple options for higher education, etc. StriveNation plans to increase the retention of students in underserved communities that attend high school and increase the number that attends some sort of higher education by encouraging and inspiring them through different measures.
The mission of StriveNation is to increase the number of youth who will STRIVE academically and professionally, as they develop into leaders who will provide service and advocacy for our communities.
· To provide quality mentoring and training to better prepare our youth for success
· To reward graduating seniors with scholarships that will assist in their continued learning
· To equip youth with the necessary skills to excel as entrepreneurs, skilled employees, and future leaders
· To dedicate time and service with educational programs that properly mentors students
· To provide a safe, fun, learning environment for all students